Thursday, August 12, 2010

Zombies & Fever OH MY


HELLO Zombies how I missed you, I am truly a Jane Austen fan and truly enjoyed reading Pride, Prejudice & Zombies and Sense, Sensibility & Sea Monsters. When Steve Hockensmith wrote this prequel to Pride, Prejudice & Zombies, so I bought it and read it in one day. I have to say it wasn't what I expected.... IT WAS BETTER!!!! If you love Jane Austen chicks kicking zombie remains read this please my boyfriend loves looking at the pictures lol.

Recommendation: 8.5/10


Welcome to Philadelphia post- Revolutionary War.
This is a historical fiction based on the yellow fever epidemic, I am a nerd when it comes to diseases and epidemics I researched yellow fever and 1793 epidemic. Some of the occurrence in this book seem unreal and quite graphic, there is a lot of death and a lot of heartache for the protagonist.

Recommendation: 6.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment