Wednesday, August 11, 2010

NEW BEGINNINGS

I have finally arrived!
lol

I was a devoted blogger on my old site The Book Suggestion on Weebly. I decided to change my direction alittle instead of just reviewing books I'll add makeup, cooking, and random stuff into the mix.

So I will begin with this first blog catching everyone up, I am keeping the blog basic for now and just trying to get some posts up for everyone. Please feel free to check out my old blog linked ~~~> here and up at the top as "the book suggestion." That is where I reviewed quite a few books (ALOT of books actually lol) and will help you to get to know the style of reviewing I do.

I'm sorry this is so long but I want to make sure everyone knows that I plan on blogging about books, makeup, cooking, and random stuff. I will try my best to be consistent with my blogs so that people can get addicted lol jk.

xoxo
Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment