Friday, August 13, 2010

Today was a Good Day

:) Today I got some packages in the mail that brought me some goodies.


So here is the bundles of joy I received from the postman today:
  • 2 false lashes
  • 1 DUO false lash glue in black
  • 1 Dinair airbrush foundation
  • 4 Kiss Nails everlasting french nails
  • 1 Stay don't Stray eye primer
  • 2 lipsticks (urban decay & e.l.f)
  • 1 free sample mascara
  • 2 powders (too faced & physicians)
  • 1 e.l.f highlighter stick
So here is the low down on the products, because you know I had to try them immediately.
The DUO glue and lashes are really great! I had no worries of the lashes coming off even when it rained.

I love the Dinair foundation it is made for and airbrush, but I used it like a regular foundation I learned this from Kandee Johnson on Youtube (her link is on my blog) this foundation lasts and looks flawless.

Doesn't every girl enjoy having french nails, I know I sure do especially during a big event. Well I'm not able to afford to go to the salon and get my nails done cough, cough recession cough, cough. So, I decided to try false nails I was definitely sceptical of Kiss Nails Everlasting French Nails, but after a lot of research and reviews I bought them. I have them on right now...

BRAVO Kiss Nails they are really great nails, and they really do save money. They are $6.99 and last for 7 days maybe more who knows, but they get my approval and two thumbs up.

Stay Don't Stray I bought this to keep my concealer in tacked, and it does the trick I'm sure it does the same for eyeshadow.


The free sample mascara I'm not going to discuss it was nasty and clumpy lashes.

Lipstick doesn't always have to be bright RED or PINK, I bought Urban Decay lipstick in Midnight Cowboy. I had a free sample of this lipstick and I absolutely adore it, the perfect beige shade for my lips almost like it was made just for me. The e.l.f lipstick is just a nude color that I'm going to use to tone down some dark colors I bought.
 
The Physicians Formula corrector power is great for evening out skin tone or a good base for mineral makeup. The Too Faced Candlelight powder is a illuminators dream I love love love it, it is just the right amount of gold shimmer to make you look like a goddess.

E.L.F highlighter is a eyeshadow/eyeliner in white that I use to accentuate my eyes. I love going to E.L.F, because it is extremely cheap and some of the products are really good.

OTHER NEWS:
I ordered some books online that should be coming in any day now!!!! YAY book reviews!

No comments:

Post a Comment