Thursday, August 26, 2010

Roc Retinol Review





Lets admit it's really hard to find a good skincare regimen.

Well, I think I found a pretty good regimen for me. I am only 20 years old going on 21, but believe it or not I am starting to get wrinkles. I use to go out in the sun with no sunscreen, and my face is paying for it with discoloration and wrinkles under my eyes.

I have always been interested in Roc, and finally decided to fork my money out. I'm not gonna say that it's affordable, because it's average price at Walmart is $20 ea. I purchased the moisturizer, night cream, eye cream, and serum it was around $100. I have read and watched tutorials of people trying this out, and most reviews people only used one part of the product so its kind of hard to say. It has Retinol in it so sensitive skin BEWARE, I had no irritation so I didn't have that problem. It is great for most skin types, I have oily skin and it works pretty good for me. 

There is more to this line of AntiWrinkle regimen, but I didn't have the money to purchase the rest.


So these are the rest of the products for this line of Roc products, there are other regimens I advise people to look into if you are interested in these products. Roc Website

The Results:
I actually really like Roc their skincare line is more effective then any other I have ever tried (I have tried pretty much everyone) I do see improvements in my skin with the discoloration and under eye wrinkles. I really think this is one of the best drugstore skincare lines out there, especially for your money (department stores are way more expensive). I will keep using Roc and might buy the rest of the products in the AntiWrinkle line too.

  1. Moisturizer- The lotion is really creamy and you don't need much on your face (a little goes a long way). I use it on my face and neck, because it has SPF 30 which is really great. The smell is fine I prefer no fragrance, but I can deal.
  2. Night Moisturizer- Same creaminess as the day moisturizer, but with no SPF I like to use day and night moisturizers. The night time lotion is a little more greasy but its just the formula and quite tolerable.
  3. Eye Cream- This is a really great eye cream it absorbs into your skin and helps eyes look more awake with less puffiness. I saw a slight change in my dark under eye circles, but not as much as I liked. Wrinkles are definitely reduced it lives up to its name.
  4. Serum- I use this when there is no sun outside, because I won't need the SPF 30. So I apply the serum to my face and neck, and then apply a tinted moisturizer with SPF 15. DO NOT use serum then use moisturizer with retinol in it, it strictly says not to on the box. I can feel the serum tingle and my face looks tighter, I am not kidding when I say this.

*These are my options and it could be different for you, so please do not take my review the wrong way. Also I am not affiliated with Roc, but I would love to be lol that's how much I like the products.

No comments:

Post a Comment