Thursday, August 26, 2010

Tanaka Face Massage Part 1 (English)


It's the start of my weekend!!!!!!

So I'm writing a blog on something I've been doing for about a month it's Tanaka's facial massage that is suppose to reduce puffiness and wrinkles. I found it on youtube and thought why not I've read many people say that facial massages benefit your skin and facial structure. epicbeautyguide is the woman that supplied and translated the video instructions of the massage.



The Results are in:
I actually have seen a difference in my skin, surprisingly my face feels tighter and has reduced my puffiness under my eyes. I usually do it once a day either at night or in the morning, if you have more severe wrinkles and sagging I definitely recommend doing it twice a day. I also reccomend buying facial massaging lotion/oil at Sally's Beauty Supply, it helps the massage go smoothly. Always wash face after and put moisturizer on, I am not joking when I say it works massaging your face is helping exercise the muscles in your face to bring back

No comments:

Post a Comment