Friday, September 3, 2010

Shopaholic

I've been researching for some new makeup and skincare products. Why? Because I just do lol

So makeup I'm looking for a primer that is oil free, lately I've been noticing I'm breaking out really bad and I have this feeling its my primer.
Now I'm looking into different oil free primers, let me know if you have any ideas :)
Then I need another makeup brush, but that's whatever lol
Oh snap! I just remembered I need to go to target and grab some Soap & Glory's Sexy MotherPuker too.


Now Skincare REPORT...
I need another daytime moisturizer for sure Roc, I believe, has made my face greasier. The daytime moisturizer makes me shiny later in the day, and the night time I'll put it on go to bed wake up and my face looks like I put Vaseline on it (scary trust me).
I'm thinking of splurging and looking into Origins.



It's a stupid idea for me to be buying all this stuff when I don't have a job at the moment, and my funds are running a tad bit low, but it makes me feel confident when my appearance is pleasing lol.
Law of Attraction will bring me an amazing job soon ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment